Thursday 9 November 2017

POINTLESS IS FOR YOU



Why haven’t you gotten a copy of POINTLESS? Let me give you reasons why you should get a copy: 1. I wrote the book. That should be enough reason however I’m feeling generous with reasons today so I would help you. 2. it has raw truths in it that will help you live a better life. 3. There is a strong link between the purpose you seek and the love in your heart. 4. God has a message for you in it. 5. I want your money 🤣 6. There are many other reasons but my fingers are not as generous as the reasons, they ache already. So seriously seriously you need a copy of POINTLESS in your hands and you need it NOW 🙂🙂 I know that because God inspired me to write it for YOU yes YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is all that matters

Never miss an opportunity to put a smile on someone's face.  Support the drive to share and express the love of Jesus this season...