Friday 12 December 2014

I WRITE ABOUT A MAN

I write about a man, a fine man.
I write about his heart,
I write about how he is totally sold out to God in thoughts and actions.
I write about his strength,
I write about how protected I feel when his arms are circled around me.
I write about his voice, voice so melting,
I write about how tender and soothing his words run through my veins.
I write about his touch,
I write about how soft and smooth it flows.
I write about his respect,
I write about how he honours and regards a woman.
I write about his faithfulness,
I write about how he stays true to one woman.
I write about his truth,
I write about how the thoughts in his heart, the look on his face and the words of his mouth all dance to the same rhythm.
I write about his power,
I write about how beautifully he shares in my worries like it were joy.
I write about his smile,
I write about how perfectly the curves are created around his mouth even in trying times.
I write about his security,
I write about how he is not destructively jealous neither is he rude.
I write about his patience,
I write about how he waits, how he just sits and wait.
I write about his heart,
I write about his forgiveness and how easily he puts the past behind.
I write about his quietness,
I write about how in his mind he rains prayers for his beloved.
I write about words unspoken,
I write about how even in silence actions reveal silence.
I write about his face,
I write about the beauty that radiates from being together.
I write about his profession,
I write about how hard-working and committed he is.
I write about his determination,
I write about how he doesn't stop until its done.
I write about his character,
I write about how endearing and charming he is.
I write about his imperfection,
I write about how quickly imperfectly perfect the man is.
I write about his mistakes,
I write about how quickly he learns and moves on.
I write about the mixed feelings,
I write about how quickly thoughts and actions are on the good time.
I write about his love,
I write about how contagious, how magical, how passionate, how real it is.
I write about his God,
I write about how he has been blessed and how his relationship has even made him a better man.
I write about a man, whose heart is sold to loving,

When you see the man I write about, please tell him that I know my love gives him strength but he should know that loving a man like him gives me courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is all that matters

Never miss an opportunity to put a smile on someone's face.  Support the drive to share and express the love of Jesus this season...